Are you an individual travelling abroad for holidays and tourism and you wish to purchase foreign exchange for your trip abroad? Then this product is tailored to your needs.
CT-Bureau De Charge is authorized by the Central bank of Nigeria as a BDC for the sale of Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) and Business Travel Allowance (BTA). This means that all intending travelers can now purchase foreign currency from us up to a quarterly limit $4,000 respectively or its equivalent in GBP and EURO.
Below are the requirements for Personal Travel Allowance:
- Applicants shall be eighteen (18) years of age and above
- Applicants could be account holders or non-account holders in the bank
- Applicants shall be holders of valid Nigerian International Passport
- Applicants shall have a valid visa of the country of destination
- Applicants shall have a return air ticket
- PTA shall only apply to journeys of not less than ﬁve (5) hours ﬂight time
- The ﬂight must originate from Nigeria
- Sales of PTA shall be for travel to be undertaken not more than 14 days from the day of the purchase of PTA
- Applicants shall present veriﬁable BVNs to their bankers
- Applicants shall be entitled to $4,000.00 per quarter